To ensure a low-risk experience for our members, enrolled families, guests, and staff, we are taking these steps in addition to our standard strict protocols to reduce exposure, ensure food safety, and maintain wellness for all.
What we are doing in response to Covid-19:
- Contactless delivery and curbside pickup.
- Sanitized food bins in delivery vehicles.
- Pre-shift wellness checks for all staff members.
- Mandatory masks for all staff, and mandatory gloves while handling food items.
- Sanitizing wipe-down of all work surfaces every 30 minutes.
- Safe social distancing practices.
- Hand sanitizer stations around the facility.
- Hospital-grade sanitization daily.
- Professionally laundered uniforms and towels for culinary team.
- Our daily 50-point food safety check.
GUIDELINES FOR GUESTS AND STAFF:
- Lodgic staff, regardless of vaccination status, are required to wear a mask throughout the facility. We feel this provides comfort and safety to all who cross our threshold.
- Visitors are required to wear a mask when walking through the common areas, both inside the building or outside on our patio. Once at your office, desk, table, or spot for the day, vaccinated members and guests are welcome to remove their masks. If you are not yet vaccinated, you are required to wear a mask at all times throughout Lodgic.
- Social distancing is still in effect, and we ask that you be mindful of spacing when seated or when moving around the building.
* Guidelines may vary by location.