At Lodgic Everyday Community, we are in the business of hospitality and service. We are a mission-driven, community hub for anyone who seeks flexibility in their life, and as the Coronavirus (COVID-19) development continues to trigger closures and complete uncertainty, flexibility is more critical than ever before.
Our goal is to stay open, serve the community, and keep safe all who enter Lodgic for the duration of this public health threat. The health, safety, and experience of our employees, members, and guests is our top priority.
We are closely monitoring the advice and guidance from the Centers for Disease Control (CDC). They recommend increased sanitation as one of the best methods to help prevent spreading Coronavirus. As we work to keep serving modern, working families in the Champaign-Urbana community during this public health threat, here’s what we are doing:
- Our sanitization services partner now provides daily, hospital-grade, electrostatic disinfection services throughout the entire property.
- Lodgic Kids Camp staff now take each child’s temporal temperature upon check-in at Kids Camp. Any child with a temperature above 99.0 degrees Fahrenheit will not be permitted to check-in at Kids Camp./li>
- Lodgic Workplace hosts use disinfectant to clean high-touch and common areas consistently throughout the day. Kids Camp, Clever Moose Café and Everyday Kitchen Restaurant and Bar are all increasing sanitization frequency above and beyond the routine.
- We encourage our employees to use extreme caution and stay home if they are not feeling well, and we are educating our employees on preventative measures provided by the CDC.
- At every entrance and throughout the entire property, we are now stocked with additional sanitation resources including hand sanitizer, extra soap, disinfectant, and paper towels.
We will continue to practice intense awareness of this evolving situation and do everything possible to remain open. At the heart of who we are, our mission is to strengthen children, families and communities, and we know Champaign-Urbana needs us now more than ever. We are working hard here at Lodgic to be the place people find relief and support in what feels like an uncertain time. We can do this, together, as a community.
Teresa Brown, Managing Director
Lodgic Everyday Community Champaign