CHAMPAIGN, IL | Everyday Kitchen — Seeking qualified Line Cooks in Everyday Kitchen Restaurant and Bar to create and serve modern comfort food in a scratch kitchen centered on the restaurant’s showpiece, our open-flame spitfire grill.
- Prepare food in accordance with Chef's standards.
- Set up and stock stations with all necessary supplies and prepare great food.
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment in a high-volume setting.
- Comply with nutrition, food-safety, and sanitation regulations.
- Maintain a positive and professional approach with coworkers and guests.
- Proven scratch kitchen experience, including experience as a line chef, restaurant cook, or prep cook.
- Excellent understanding of various cooking methods, ingredients, equipment, and procedures.
- Accuracy and speed in executing assigned tasks.
- Desire to advance in culinary career.
- 50% food discount at Everyday Kitchen once during shift.
- Complimentary coworking membership at Lodgic Workplace.
- Lowest published rate at Lodgic Kids Camp.
- Give back to your community while earning a paycheck.
Full-time or part-time
$14.00 - $16.00 per hour
Want to work at Lodgic, but don't see a position you are looking for? Send us an application or your resume, and we will keep it available for upcoming opportunities. Use the form below or email email@example.com.