MADISON, WI | Everyday Kitchen — $400 Sign On Bonus* Apply Now!
Everyday Kitchen Restaurant and Bar is seeking a Lead Barista. The role of Lead Barista is to make quality
beverages and offer delicious meals and snacks, while working efficiently and accurately, and maintaining a
hospitable presence and caring attitude. This position reports to the General Manager.
- Approach all guest interactions with genuine warmth and hospitality.
- Offer food and beverages and current promotions, answer guest inquiries, offer directions to check in
kiosk, and other appropriate responsibilities as occasions arise.
- Create and deliver quality handcrafted beverages to adhere to standardized recipes: Coffees, juices,
teas, and more.
- Manage multiple priorities at once including greeting guests, making beverages, ordering, running food
orders to workplace members, and other related tasks.
- Always maintain a clean and safe working environment, adhering to health code. • Set-up, operate, and
take down cafe bar. • Perform opening, closing, and running side-work duties.
- Handle cashier responsibilities while always adhering to cash-handling policy.
- Clean and organize canteen area including loading and unloading dishwasher, wiping down counter tops,
re-stocking, and keeping area appealing.
- Staying up to date with recipes, coffee knowledge, and trainings provided by management.
- Minimum of 1-year cafe experience.
- At least 1-year experience in food service or strong hospitality and communication skills.
- Maintain a friendly and calm demeanor in a fast-paced work environment.
- Stand/walk/bend/ wear mask for 8+ hour during each shift.
Perks and Benefits
- Competitive hourly rate
- Paid vacation, personal time, and holidays (Full-Time Employee).
- Basic life/AD&D, short-term and long-term disability, and employee assistance program; optional Blue
Cross Blue Shield medical (PPO), dental, vision, voluntary life, critical illness, and accident insurance (Full