CHAMPAIGN, IL | Everyday Kitchen — Seeking qualified Front-of-House Supervisor to lead restaurant service staff to provide outstanding experience to Everyday Kitchen guests in every way.
- Work alongside Restaurant Manager to coordinate daily Front-of-House restaurant operations.
- Deliver superior service and maximize customer satisfaction.
- Respond efficiently and accurately to customer complaints.
- Regularly review product quality and research new vendors.
- Schedule and supervise shifts.
- Observe staff performance and provide feedback to improve productivity.
- Ensure compliance with sanitation and safety regulations.
- Promote the brand in the local community through word-of-mouth and restaurant events.
- Recommend ways to reach a broader audience (e.g., discounts and social media ads).
- Train new and current employees on proper customer service practice.
- Proven work experience as a Restaurant Manager, Restaurant General Manager, Hospitality Manager, or similar role.
- Proven leadership and customer service experience.
- Extensive food and beverage knowledge, with ability to remember and recall ingredients and dishes, to inform customers and wait staff.
- Familiarity with OpenTable and other restaurant software systems.
- Strong leadership, motivational, and people skills.
- 50% food discount at Everyday Kitchen once during shift.
- Complimentary coworking membership at Lodgic Workplace.
- Lowest published rate at Lodgic Kids Camp.
- Give back to your community while earning a paycheck.
$15.00 - $18.00 per hour
Want to work at Lodgic, but don't see a position you are looking for? Send us an application or your resume, and we will keep it available for upcoming opportunities. Use the form below or email firstname.lastname@example.org.