MADISON, WI | LODGIC EVENTS — Everyday Kitchen Restaurant.Bar.Cafe is seeking applicants for an Event Captain. This position is essential to our primary goal of providing Uplifting Hospitality and world-class service in the events world.
- Run food from the kitchen to the event hall on demand.
- Assist with food and table prep before the event begins.
- Set up event with food presentation standards and practices in mind, ensuring safe food handling performance.
- Serve plated dinners to guests and respond to requests for beverages, appetizers, and other needs.
- Consistent communication with serving staff, Restaurant Manager, and Sales Manager.
- Serve alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverage.
- Clean up venue after event ends and assist with inventory, food storage, and other closeout tasks.
- Complimentary coworking membership to Lodgic Workplace.
- 50% food discount at Everyday Kitchen once a shift.
- Lowest published rate at Lodgic Kids Camp.
- Give back while earning a paycheck.