MADISON, WI | Everyday Kitchen — Everyday Kitchen is seeking a dedicated and organized dishwasher who enjoys working as part of a team in a fast-paced culinary environment.
- Scrape, rinse, and load dishes and utensils into dish machine.
- Wash and sanitize all pans, utensils, and dishes.
- Maintain a clean work area.
- Support other restaurant staff members by assisting with other tasks, as needed.
- Report kitchen accidents or violations of food safety codes and procedures.
- Handle work in a fast-paced, high-volume culinary establishment.
- Exceptional time management skills.
- Ability to stand/walk in 8-hour shifts and lift at least 20 pounds.
- Willingness to comply with all food safety procedures.
- 50% food discount at Everyday Kitchen once during shift.
- Complimentary coworking membership at Lodgic Workplace.
- Lowest published rate at Lodgic Kids Camp.
- Give back to your community while earning a paycheck.
Full-time, Part-time, Internship
$11.00 - $13.00 per hour
Want to work at Lodgic, but don't see a position you are looking for? Send us an application or your resume, and we will keep it available for upcoming opportunities. Use the form below or email email@example.com.