MADISON, WI | Lodgic Workplace — Our Workplace Community Host is responsible for further enhancing the experiences of our current members. Hosts will greet and support members including setting up new member accounts, welcoming members, troubleshooting technology, maintaining cleanliness and orderliness in workplace/canteen, answering questions, and relationship building. The community host also serves as a networking hub for members looking to collaborate with others in our space.
Responsibilities in detail:
- Greet visitors throughout the Workplace using names whenever possible.
- Assist new members and guests with Wi-Fi, printer setup, and other services.
- Provide front desk style of service checking guests and equipment in and out.
- Offer amenities and services including direct-to-desk food and drink, rentable lockers, work in the print/copy/mail center, gather rooms, and front administrative support.
- Sell memberships and office space.
- Assist guests when technology problems occur.
- Become familiar with guests to encourage Workplace synergy and collaboration.
- Maintain a clean Workplace: take out trash and recyclables, vacuum, clean windows of call booths, dust, clean white boards in gather rooms.
- Monitor and maintain the Canteen for cleanliness and supplies.
- Monitor community boards for appropriate materials and timeliness/expiration of postings.
- Clean, set-up and reset gather rooms between guest reservations.
- Promote the culture, values, and mission of Workplace; be a Lodgic brand ambassador.
- Respond to all incoming questions and phone calls about Workplace and Lodgic Everyday Community in general.
- Assist with community events and public events.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 50% food discount at Everyday Kitchen and Cafe once a shift.
- Complimentary coworking membership at Lodgic Workplace.
- Lowest published rate at Lodgic Kids Camp.
- Give back to your community while earning a paycheck.
$10.00 - $12.00 per hour
Want to work at Lodgic, but don't see a position you are looking for? Send us an application or your resume, and we will keep it available for upcoming opportunities. Use the form below or email email@example.com.