Lodgic Everyday Community Workplace Memberships Now Available
Stefanie Santos McLeese
214-548-1393 | Stefanie@santosmcleese.com
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Lodgic Everyday Community Workplace Memberships Now Available
Lodgic Kids Camp Now Enrolling Children for Flextime Childcare
CHAMPAIGN, Aug. 8, 2018 — Ultimate flexibility is now only weeks away for Champaign-Urbana’s modern working families and professionals as the nation’s first-ever Lodgic Everyday Community prepares to open its doors in September at 1807 S. Neil Street. This week Lodgic launches www.lodgic.org/membership, where people can check out Workplace and Kids Camp packages and pricing, and purchase the membership that best suits their lifestyle. Early-adopters will enjoy Founder Member pricing for a limited time.
There are three unique ways to access Lodgic Workplace, each with distinct perks, including convenient proximity to two new Lodgic eateries open to the public, Clever Moose Market Café, and Everyday Kitchen. Workplace memberships to choose from include:
1) Pay as You Go
• Designed for the members who aren’t sure how much they’ll use Lodgic, this option includes a $60 annual membership fee to access member-only rates, then use spaces and services as much or as little as needed, and only pay for what is used. $15 for a half-day, and $20 for a full-day.
• These monthly memberships are ideal for members who know they’ll be popping in and out of Lodgic regularly, but don’t always know when. Members may access Workplace any seven days a month for $120, or ten days for $150/month.
• This membership level is for members who’ve been wondering where Lodgic has been their whole life. All-Access grants members 24/7 access with maximum perks, unfettered access to amenities, priority access to meeting spaces, and free unlimited visitor passes. $220/month for open work space; $350/month for a dedicated desk; and private offices range from $650/month for a one-person office, up to $4,950/month for a nine-person office. This is Founding Member pricing and available for a limited time.
Workplace amenities and services available to all members include:Nine unique work zones; fiber speed internet; direct-to-desk food and drink; bike storage, showers, and locker rooms; print center and services; access to member-only events; front desk service and Workplace hosts; professional technology and AV support; reservable gather rooms; quiet call booths and private drop-in offices. Full Workplace details are available at www.lodgic.org/coworking.
Lodgic Kids Camp is located under the same Workplace roof and provides licensed, flexible drop-in childcare with memberships available in two affordable options for ultimate flexibility and value:
1) Pay as You Go
• This membership is designed for members who’d like to access Kids Camp whenever they like and only pay for what is needed. Flat hourly, meal, sibling, and snack rates ensure there are no surprises. $12/hour, per child; $5 per additional child, per hour + meal cost, when your child is at Lodgic during a scheduled snack or meal time. Food is a fun learning tool, too!
• Members who know Lodgic Kids Camp is the answer they’ve been waiting for will want this membership package for ultimate value. Members may purchase hours in bulk, which are valid for an entire year; the more hours purchased, the better the rate. Rates as low as $8/hour, per child, with the purchase of 100 hours.
There is a $60 annual membership fee per family, and required membership enrollment paperwork for each child. The unique model allows for ongoing, open registration throughout the year, and provides on-demand, play-and-learn, licensed child care from 6:30 AM – 9 PM, Monday through Thursday, and until 10 PM on Fridays. Saturday hours are from 9 AM – 10 PM. Parents may utilize Lodgic Workplace, enjoy a date night at Everyday Kitchen, entertain clients at the bar, attend an on-site workshop or networking event, or leave the facility entirely to work or play.
Lodgic Kids Camp is carefully nurtured by Cherie Mondrella, Lodgic Kids Camp Director. She is a highly-credentialed and seasoned early childhood education expert. Her areas of specialty included program and curriculum development, quality improvement of national daycare brand schools, and resolving operational issues at distressed schools. As a conference presenter for The National Association for the Education of Young Children (NAEYC), Cherie has also trained thousands of child care directors and teachers to develop and manage quality programs, activities and events. Please visit www.lodgic.org/careers to view and apply for teacher positions and all jobs at the nation’s flagship Lodgic Everyday Community in Champaign, Illinois.
Lodgic coworking is designed as a fresh take on the workplace, which means it’s nothing like a traditional office. It will offer nine unique work zones; fiber speed internet; direct-to-desk food and drink; bike storage, showers, and locker rooms; print center and services; access to member-only events; front desk service and Workplace hosts; professional technology and AV support; reservable gather rooms; quiet call booths and private drop-in offices. It’s a 24-hour vibrant work zone for freelancers, start-ups, small businesses, or professional nomads.
Flexible, Drop-in Childcare
Lodgic Kids Camp is a new kind of high-quality licensed child care that allows parents to come, go, and pay only for the time they need. No reservations required. Evenings and weekends, too. It's an affordable, flexible, child care option, for growing minds and building character. Quality curriculum, outdoor-playground fun, creative arts, nutritious meals, and opportunities for children to thrive in a place of early-childhood happiness that adapts to the modern family's work week. (Illinois DCFS Provider ID: 570111.)
Everyday Kitchen Restaurant & Bar and Clever Moose Market Cafe
Lodgic welcomes everyone with smart dining options that are delicious, wholesome, energizing, and affordable. No memberships needed, open to the public. At Lodgic, everything is connected, so culinary adventure and local foodie culture is built into every space. At the family-friendly Clever Moose Market Cafe, the on-the-go option is also the good-for-you option. Everyday Kitchen and Bar features fresh takes on familiar American classics with regionally sourced ingredients.
About Moose International
Lodgic is an ambitious new concept to do more of what Moose International has been doing since 1888. The Moose has reimagined the timelessly good things the fraternal order has always stood for — working hard, taking care of each other, and having fun. In 2018, Champaign-Urbana will welcome the nation’s first Lodgic Everyday Community.
The Loyal Order of Moose is one of the world’s oldest and largest fraternal order and community service organizations. With one million members and over 1,500 Moose Centers and Lodges across the U.S., Canada, Great Britain, and Bermuda, it provides members with family-oriented social, dining, and sports activities. In local communities, members are known for volunteerism and community service. Nationally, the organization’smain endeavors include Mooseheart Child City and School, a residential community and school for children whose families are unable to care for them; Moosehaven, a Florida retirement community for senior members; and Tommy Moose, a national first-responder program for police and rescue to help children in acute crisis situations. Mooseheart Child City and School is one of the longest-operating children’s residential care facilities in America. Its beautiful rural campus spans 1,000 acres and has itsown ZIP code. Children receive the nurturing home, emotional development, and solid education they need to reach their full potential through the pioneering Mooseheart method of innovative and nationally recognized educational and family-living programs.