LOUISVILLE, KY | Everyday Kitchen — Everyday Kitchen Restaurant and Bar is seeking applicants for front of house Bartenders. This position is essential to our primary goal of providing uplifting hospitality and world-class service to all who cross our path.
Seeking service- and team-oriented Bartenders that are outgoing, friendly, and passionate about providing an outstanding experience to our guests and members.
- Stay guest-focused and nurture an excellent guest experience.
- Prepare craft cocktails and non-alcoholic beverages to guests' liking.
- Work with a sense of urgency in a fast-paced environment.
- Restock and replenish bar inventory and supplies.
- Maintain a clean and safe workspace, serve guests responsibly.
- Ensure guests are enjoying their experience and take every necessary action to correct problems.
- 1 year of previous bartender experience.
- Outgoing, fun, and friendly personality.
- Ability to handle fast-paced, high-volume setting.
- Complimentary coworking membership to Lodgic Workplace.
- 50% food discount at Everyday Kitchen once a shift.
- Lowest published rate at Lodgic Kids Camp.
- Give back to your community while earning a paycheck.
$8-$10 hourly plus tips
Want to work at Lodgic, but don't see a position you are looking for? Send us an application or your resume, and we will keep it available for upcoming opportunities. Use the form below or email firstname.lastname@example.org.